Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Pet Peeve

Pet peeve of the day: 

Being told how young I look. 

Today, I went and got myself some much needed highlights (they look lovely, I do believe :). While I was there, the hairstylist and her friend repeatedly told me I had such a young face with tiny features that it was hard for them to believe that I was in my 20's.... I know some day I will be grateful for this but right now being told that I look like a little porcelain doll is a bit annoying and it makes me wish that I looked my age.

Ugh.....

On a lighter note, I got new shoes today!!!


2 comments:

  1. UUUGGGGHHHHH! I LOVE those shoes! Can you send me the link?

    On a side note, you're way, WAY too sassy to be confused with a pre-teen...those who think otherwise should spend five minutes with you and see! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph, have I told you lately how much I love you! :)

    Here's the link to the shoes: http://www.shoestation.com/PAMPAALAOBCBFNHN/product?ad_id=froogle&key_id=PAMPAALAOBCBFNHN I'll post this on facebook for you also.

    ReplyDelete