Monday, June 14, 2010

ChamberFest

This last Saturday, Russ and I went to ChamberFest in the Main Street area of Los Alamos.  There were lots of different businesses with tables set up, a kiddie play area and two car shows (not one but TWO).


Russ loves classic cars. I like it when they come in pretty colors. :) We spent a good chunk of time looking at them.


The kiddie area had a bounce toy that blew bubbles! And, boy, the wind was blowing those bubbles with a vengeance.


I wanted to play.

After spending some time in downtown Los Alamos, we went to REI in Santa Fe to get Russ a new bike tire because he had punctured his the day before. Because bike stuff makes Russ happy, he was in a good mood and let me go shopping. :)

I went to Ross and got two dresses for under $25; one of my dresses even has pockets!


This is the face we saw shortly after arriving home.  He'd had his bath only a few hours earlier and as soon as he was allowed outside... this happened. Which of course meant his face got washed again. Life's rough.

No comments:

Post a Comment