Monday, January 2, 2012

Half a Year.... Holy Whoa!

* I know we're four days past Olivia's half birthday but the holidays were crazy for us and we spent 12 hours in the car on the 30th.

Note: I love this outfit from my Aunt Marty and I love cloth diapering Olivia,
even though it isn't the most attractive combo in this picture. :)
In the last month, Olivia has grown a lot! Not just physically, (which she has definitely done plenty of) but developmentally. She loves to stand up and bounce. She babbles all the time and really likes to practice making new noises (including one her Uncle Thomas lovingly calls her dinosaur noise).  She blows raspberries and drools a ton, too.

Olivia's first tooth popped through Christmas Eve morning and the next one came through a few days later. Oh my, those teeth are sharp! Teething hasn't been that bad - it definitely made her uncomfortable but I know it could have been a lot worse.



We've spent the month of December trying different fruits and vegetables - applesauce, avocado, peas, pears, sweet potato, carrots and bananas. I've made most of the food for her, granted, we haven't tried anything that was too difficult to mush, yet. :)

My rainbow fish is still getting super distracted while nursing and, a lot of the time, that makes our nursing sessions take twice as long as they should. She at such an inquisitive age and wants to absorb anything and everything. It's pretty awesome to watch her brain take it all in!

No comments:

Post a Comment