Sunday, January 8, 2012

I heart Iowa

Between Christmas and New Years, we went to visit Russ' family in Iowa City.

I love them all so very much! And, because I have no family in Missouri that I visit regularly, I think it should trade places with Iowa. Maybe then our drive would only take five hours instead of 12. Even with it taking 12 hours, Olivia did great! I was so very grateful.


She really likes to look at things upside down.


Olivia with one of her cousins - absolutely gorgeous, right?


More cousins.


Another cousin loving on her (Russ has several cousins who have children = lots of cousin love).


Wearing her Grandpa bib.



4 generations - 3 Russells and an Olivia.




Loving on Aunt Kathy. I had an awesome chance to just sit and chat with her; it was wonderful!


Worn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment