Thursday, May 19, 2011

Grad Weekend

My sister and Russ' brother graduated from high school this past weekend so we went to OKC to celebrate!


Becca and my dear friend Amy.


He doesn't like having his picture taken... but that hasn't stopped me over the past 7 and a half years. :)


All the high school seniors at church. The bishop preached a wonderful sermon to them and even posed in their photo!


Thomas getting his diploma.


Becca getting her diploma.


The kids were all so excited to be graduating that they threw their streamers a little bit before they were supposed to... It still looked cool.


Cheesy gal.

Photo by Amy Smith.

Family pic.

Photo by Amy Smith.

My wonderful Nana.

Photo by Amy Smith.

My funny Papa.

Photo by Amy Smith.

This is me dancing my way out of Sonic (where I went potty because I'm pregnant).

Photo by Amy Smith.

The graduation started 30 minutes before the Thunder game and was held right across the street from the arena - the excitement in the streets was awesome! And, Becca loves Nick Collison so Amy took this picture for her. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment