Wednesday, May 11, 2011

32 Weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 32 weeks on Sunday (people keep telling me that I'm almost there but when I think back 8 weeks, I realize that was when we were in Orlando and it feels like it was very long ago).

Baby size: 18-19 inches and 4 lbs. According to Parents.com, about the size of a 5 lb bag of potatoes (obviously, to make this really correct, we would have to subtract a pound of potatoes).

Maternity Clothes: Most of the time, I have a handful of pre-pregnancy dresses and skirts that I can still wear with stretchy shirts.

Gender: Female, Olivia Michele Bainbridge.

Movement: I was told at the doctor today that she is positioned head down and that makes it much easier for me to identify body parts as they poke me. :) She likes to shove her butt into my ribs and her feet out my side....

Cravings: Not really, I'm normally a very boring eater but I did have a delicious omelet the other day with bacon, tomatoes and spinach in it, yum.

Symptoms: Acid reflux, some Braxton Hicks contractions and a fairly constant need to pee.

No comments:

Post a Comment