Friday, July 8, 2011

Sending a big thanks out to....

Since I'm now officially done with pregnancy, I'd like to send a big thank you out to all the things that have made me a much more pleasant person:

fruit popsicles


Smoothies made by my husband - he made me one everyday for the last two months we were in Los Alamos, so that I could take it to work everyday.

Netflix, especially, Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother

All the blogs out there that have allowed neurotic me to do a ton of research about baby gear, labor, inexpensive maternity clothes, nursery decor, etc.

My mom - we talked on the phone almost every day and she would always give me great advice.

Gaviscon - I had terrible acid reflux for the last several months of pregnancy.

My Liz Lange maternity jean shorts from Target that I cuffed myself - they made summer so much more bearable and a lot easier to dress comfortably for.

jean shorts

My new OB here in Tulsa - I only saw her three times and then I saw her during business hours the day I was in labor but she was always so supportive of me and Olivia.  She wanted what was best for us and what would keep us healthy and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment