Friday, September 30, 2011

Three Months

Olivia is three months old. Holy cow!


She has really changed over the last month. She wants to absorb and examine all of her surroundings; she'll study the walls, ceiling, pictures, upholstery, etc. Sometimes, this leads to over-stimulation but it's still exciting to see her so curious.


Olivia has moved into wearing all 3 month clothing but she is sill wearing her newborn socks.... I wonder where she could have inherited small feet? :)

By my informal method of weighing her (weighing myself and then weighing us both together), she's about 13.5 lbs. And I'm not sure about length but I know she's long.


Our sleeping pattens are not consistent all the time but most days Olivia will go 6-7 hours at the beginning of the night and then another 3-4 hours. She wakes up around 7 a.m. most days and then has some awesome "happy baby" time. We try not to distract Russ too much as he gets ready for work. :)


Olivia's hair is definitely getting darker and thicker; I think it may be very dark brown like Russ'. Her eyes are the darkest of dark blue with no brown or green mixed in at all. They look black in pictures but I like to call them indigo.

Happy three months, pretty girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment