Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving in pictures

Here are the pictures off of my camera (there are many more on my mom's) of our Thanksgiving holiday.  My family celebrates the holiday three different times because we have lots of family and a lot to be thankful for!

Love the Thanksgiving onesie from Grammie!

Sitting with Daddy in Grand Nana's living room.

Hanging out with Nana.

Cousins.

This was Olivia's first time to meet her Great-Aunt Marty. There was a lot of baby cuddling that occurred during this holiday. :)

I've made it my recent mission to get more photos of the three of us.

Olivia with Goddaddy James.

My Holly.

Olivia sharing her drool with Holly.

Olivia and Colin really started to bond over the weekend.

Kyle and O showing off their matching mohawks.

No comments:

Post a Comment