Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy 25 to Me!

Today is my 25th birthday.


Friday night, my mom and sister came to Tulsa to watch Olivia so Russ and I could go see Reba McEntire. I'm so grateful that they could come and help us out. 

Reba was awesome! My family and I got to see her perform on Broadway in "Annie Get Your Gun" in 2001. We even waited at the stage door to get her autograph (I was definitely the nerdy kid that exclaimed, "we're from Oklahoma, too!"). I secretly hoped she would sing a song from that show at the concert but no such luck. No matter, the concert was fantastic! 

The Band Perry opened for Reba - all of their songs are so creative. I actually went on iTunes today and bought their entire CD.

My mom took all of us out to lunch Saturday; it was wonderful! Olivia did fantastic - she coo'ed her way through the meal, even though we did turn down the waiter's offer of bringing her a rack of ribs. 

I love my family and I feel incredibly loved on my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment