Thursday, April 7, 2011

Prego Thoughts

The other day a lady, who I haven't seen since last fall, asked me very hesitantly if I was pregnant... 

I did answer appropriately but here are some of the answers that crossed my mind:

-Nope, I'm a professional eater and just had a practice session.

-I accidentally ate a watermelon seed and this is the result. I'm going to see if there's a Guinness record for biggest fruit grown in belly. :)

-Actually, I have a giant stomach tumor but it doesn't affect my daily life at all.

And, a few weeks ago, one of my co-workers (who doesn't have any kids yet so he just doesn't know much about pregnancy) told me that I was really starting to look pregnant and he was wondering I was feeling pregnant yet..... bahahaha, I was probably 23 weeks at this point and I wanted to laugh very hard because I think anyone who has been pregnant (or married to someone who's been pregnant) knows that you feel pregnant WAY before you look it.


This quilt was made for Olivia by our friend, Alisha. Isn't it gorgeous! I feel so blessed that our friends love Olivia so much. 

**If anyone else is interested in quilts and blankets such as this, Alisha will be launching a website soon. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment