Monday, April 25, 2011


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 30 weeks on Easter Sunday

Baby size: According to Bump.com, she's the size of a squash. It doesn't specify what kind of squash, so I'm not really sure how this helps me. :)  This week her brain is getting more grooves and indentations and her grip is strong enough to grasp a finger.

Maternity Clothes: Most of the time, I have several pre-pregnancy dresses and skirts that I can still wear with stretchy shirts. 
 
Gender: Female, Olivia Michele Bainbridge.

Movement: I swear that she's having a rave in there sometimes.

Cravings: Not really. We have a ton of Easter candy that I'm trying to not eat too quickly because I don't need a candy baby and a real baby all at the same time.

Symptoms: Acid reflux, some Braxton Hicks contractions and a fairly constant need to pee. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment