Thursday, April 21, 2011

29 Weeks

Yea... I know that I'm now 29 weeks and 4 days today, which is almost 30 weeks and this posting is several days late. My bad. :)


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 29 weeks this past Sunday

Baby size: About 15.5 inches long and 2.25 lbs. According to parents.com, she the size of a pair of sneakers... hopefully, she doesn't smell like them.

Maternity Clothes: Most of the time, I have several pre-pregnancy dresses and skirts that I can still wear with shirts that are stretchy and a cardigan. But I am taking some clothes to Becca this weekend that I've outgrown so she can wear them for graduation activities. :)

Gender: Female, Olivia Michele Bainbridge.

Movement: My belly is almost always dancing.

Cravings: Not really. I really like fruit popsicles but that's becasue it helps me to ignore the discomfort of the acid reflux.

Symptoms: Acid reflux, some Braxton Hicks contractions, a fairly constant need to pee and it is becoming harder for me to sleep through the night but that might just be the weather changing and once we get the house cool enough again, I'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment