Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloweekend!

Last weekend was full of Halloween. Friday night, I helped with Trick or Treat on Mainstreet.


There were tons of people there; the rough estimate is 3,000.


This is one of my co-workers. With a lot of hairspray and a fake mustache, she looked almost exactly like Einstein!


There was a Weiner dog parade, which made me miss Dolly and Cinnamon, my parents' two dauchsund/part dauchsund doggies.

(The one dressed up like an ice cream sundae is named Roxy and her owner is one of my friends!)


There is a band called the Hillstompers here in Los Alamos. They are a bunch of musically talented adults with a flair for the silly. :) They don't just dress up for Halloween; they dress up for the 4th of July, the county fair , etc. and they always pump up the crowd. :)



The next night, Russ and I helped set up a haunted trail next to a pumpkin glow. I didn't take any pictures of our decorations except for the creepy hanging body that toally gave me the heebie-jeebies... It just looks so real.



No comments:

Post a Comment